SPEED REDUCER NMRV SERIES
Speed reducer (Gearbox) is a special tool needed to adjust the power or torque (moment/power) of a rotating motor, and Speed reducer (Gearbox) is also a device that converts the power of a rotating motor into greater power.
Its function is as follows:
1. Transferring and changing the power or power of a rotating motor. Specifically, it is used rotate the engine spindle, as well as perform feeding movements.
2. Adjusting the movement speed and torque, as well as turning around so that it can move forward and backward.
3. Reducing / reducing the rotational speed to get a larger load.
4. Change the torsional moment to be transmitted to the machine spindle.
5. Provide gear ratio according to machine load.
6. Produces engine speed without slipping.